Wednesday, August 8, 2007

33.8

That's my REAL AGE which would be great if I weren't actually 31.2! What the hell!?! I got sucked into another online quiz, thinking this will prove what a bad ass I am and was SHOCKED that I am older than my true age. Now I don't know my cholesterol so it appears they hold that against you, and I did have the obvious stress factors... a new baby and managing Kid Furious's Epilepsy but that is it. Get this they actually marked my exercise level against me saying it was too high! Well that is a first for me I can assure you.
On a positive note, for those of you who don't scour this page daily, I have officially lost all of my pregnancy weight. Which is a considerable feat considering that I did pack on 52 pounds! Also since posting about the body fat analysis I have actually lost 2" from my waist! Sadly that didn't affect my body fat % very much.... when oh when will my beloved new scale arrive?

2 comments:

Mr Furious said...

"...the obvious stress factors... a new baby and managing Kid Furious's Epilepsy..."

Don't forget dealing with my retardedness!

Mrs Furious said...

I never forget that ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin