Saturday, September 15, 2007

For A Limited Time Only....

I have opened up the Food Diary Blog. You can follow the link on the left side of the page if you are interested in checking it out. I will close it back up for Authors' eyes only in a couple of days. If you are interested in joining this blog let me know and I can send you an invite.


Also I am reposting the links to the girls' sites. They are in the Family Matters section to the left. After putting a stat counter over here I am fairly certain I've got a pretty consistent group of readers (mostly me... it seems...LOL) so I'm not too worried about bringing in unwanted traffic at their sites anymore. I know this also will make it easier for those of you who go back and forth. I am also back on top of updating their sites with a little more frequency. Enjoy! And remember you are not laughing at us... you are laughing with us... Right?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin