Thursday, September 6, 2007

Are we seeing a difference... or is it just me?



These pics are 9 days apart. I feel like I look different, in real life that is, and feel much thinner. Once I uploaded these I wasn't sure they looked as different as I wanted them to... but hey it has only been nine days! Look at my tummy (okay don't look too close) I think it looks a lot tighter...okay a little tighter! If you are having a hard time detecting a difference look at the waistline of my pants... see what I mean?... they fit a little better. I also measured again today and my waist is down about 1/2 inch but my hips (and accompanying postpartum belly lump) are actually down about 2" to a very reasonable 36" so I am quite pleased with that!
I am loving my scale by the way... especially as my weight has plateaued... but have to choose either to weigh-in when my weight is lowest, first thing in the morning (today 121.2, body fat 27.2%) or at night when my body fat is lowest (today 122.4, body fat 25.2%). So far I am sticking with the morning weight and body fat since I am trying to be consistent and that is what I post in my stats... but I was stoked to get the lower body fat when I checked it just now. Either way I am down 2-4% body fat and I have gained 3 pounds of muscle in the last month which has decreased my metabolic age from 27 to 20 years old! So overall I'm feeling really good. And people if you haven't started eating the cookie dough I don't know what is the matter with you ;)

9 comments:

Mrs Furious said...

So does the lack of comments mean I don't look any thinner!

Mr Furious said...

I saw it with my own eyes (and lens).

Not too many comments in any of the regular places today so far...

Mrs Furious said...

Yeah but I've had like 80 hits today... I think it might be a case of "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all"...

michelline said...

You look hawt!

Seriously, yeah, I can see a difference.

I think it might be a case of "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all"...

No, I think it's more 'She looked great before, she looks great now, what more is there to say'?

Mrs Furious said...

Thanks! Just you wait... I mean business with this!

Mr Furious said...

No, I think it's more 'She looked great before, she looks great now, what more is there to say'?

That's what I told her on the phone, Chris. Too close to the last one...

Cheryl said...

You look great(and small). Honestly, I don't see a lot left to lose! The pics are hard to really see on the blog too.
I get see you in person shortly, yeah.

Mrs Furious said...

The funny thing is that I still don't fit in my pants well...at the waist, although that is getting better. So I do have more toning to do, I really need to get back on the pilates machines and work on firming up. I've just gotten into such a routine on the treadmill it is hard to start on anything else. I'm hoping to do it twice this weekend. I'm quite jealous of the elliptical by the way!

And you are up EARLY!!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Damn, girl! You keep rockin. And I am still a chub. Maybe I do need to look into that cookie dough! But that is not the magic--you are working your ASS off and that's the difference! I got a new scale and I cannot believe how much my weight flucuates--up and down 2-3 pounds in a day. And from day to day. I feel good one morning--"Yes! Down 1.8." And the next morning, "Crap! Up 2.3?!" I still am not really on a regimen at all. My last few weeks have been totally messed up--2 weddings, 2 wakes, 2 funerals, which meant missed work days, which meant picking up hours on my day off, etc. There's always something, right? That's why I need to get my butt up at 5:30 to fit it in. But then I stay up half the night working...Oh, well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin