Monday, June 2, 2008

This Week The Plan

I'm not going to lie to you... I'm exhausted. Seriously.
Getting ready for the move is not just physically exhausting, but mentally and emotionally as well. I wake up ready to go to bed.

I'm not menu planning this week. We're trying to get the house on the market in 9 days. Believe it. We'll be eating take out from now until then.

I'm not exercising this week. I don't know what I was thinking last week... but... yeah... every "free" minute is being spent clearing out or cleaning up.

As for chores and errands... well... that is all I will be doing. Astonishingly I did one grocery trip and the laundry last night... both of which were 6 days late or 1 day early depending on how you look at it. I'm trying to remember that I still need to pay bills and stay on top of the regular household management which is getting harder and harder to do.

8 comments:

Deb said...

So, wait... does this mean no more yummy desserts to look at? Because I'm totally willing to let you off the hook on exercise and meal planning, but your stress desserts were becoming my new favorite feature. ;)

Brenda said...

I'm with deb. I am all over the peanut butter smoothies and the peanut butter chocolate bars! Yum!

Julie said...

Good luck with the week. I would totally do take out the whole time, too.

Danielle said...

I feel ya sister! I'm getting mine ready to go on the market THURSDAY!?! I'm on overload this week.

Mrs Furious said...

Deb,
Oh please... there will be desserts... how else will I empty out the pantry? ;)


Gigs,
sadly I actually used up all my peanut butter last week... so I'm onto lemon bars!

Julie,
Oh I'm not wasting time cooking, shopping, or cleaning up. There isn't even a place cleared off to eat right now...

Danielle,
Good Luck!!

Robin said...

I'm with ya! I would absolutely be doing take out if I were in your situation.

Andrea said...

I had such a good comment and then poof I read your comment about Lemon bars and all I can think about now is lemon bars I swear this pregnancy has turned me into homer simpson all I want is sweets. mmmm sweets mmmm lemon bars!

Mrs Furious said...

Andrea,
"this pregnancy has turned me into homer simpson"
LOL!!! That's okay... this move has turned me into Betty Crocker ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin