Monday, January 10, 2011

Hostage


Baby has taken to wearing this ski scarf over her head when she's in the car... like this... for every trip (the whole way).
I could not stop laughing when I saw her in the rearview mirror the first time (heck... I can't stop laughing now). She looks like she's a POW and we're transporting her to an undisclosed location. Just imagine if you were driving next to us on the highway. Hilarious.




Not that I think real hostage taking is funny.. just my daughter. I'm not making light of war crimes. Just want to be sure that's clear.

10 comments:

HC said...

Hehehe....love it.

In high school I went on a trip to Italy and Greece, and on the plane home I was so exhausted that I tied my bandana around my eyes and went to sleep. Apparently the flight attendants got quite a kick out of their drugged hostage...

Deb said...

Awesome.

Julie said...

Thank you. This was hilarious.

What a nut. And I mean that in the best possible way.

Shirls said...

OMG funny!

Andrea said...

Thats great, I would die if I stopped next to you at a light and saw this.

Brenda said...

My kids do stuff like this when we go through the McDondalds drive through...but they do it to try to get attention from the workers and make each other laugh, not just to amuse themselves. Baby is awesome!

gooddog said...

love it! go baby!!

Noah said...

I forgot to mention: now that you're homeschooling, and it comes time to touch on Gub-ment, come on up to Lansing. If we schedule it in advance, I can give you the super secret squirrel tour of the capitol and talk to your budding brainiac about how a bill becomes a law and citizens' role...whatever. Just offering my services for getting to "see" the capitol first-hand.

Mrs Furious said...

Thanks Smitty!
We will definitely take you up on that.

Noah said...

Mr F has my email. Just let me know!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin