Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Say This... Only Because I Wish Someone Had Said This To Me

Crest 3D Advanced Vivid White Strips

They Work

Get Some


gooddog said...

OK, I will bc my teeth need some love but answer me this...
why does everything have to be 3D?

Mrs Furious said...

LOL, when I went to check what it was called before I wrote the post... I was like "3D?!" What does that mean?
I will say, that I have not bought into the whole teeth whitening thing and I was really skeptical about them. But they really do work.

Elizabeth said...

hmmm, I have noticed some of my teeth being yellower than others. Perhaps it is time to get on this crazy tooth whitening train!

Mrs Furious said...

They work! Plus, added bonus... I can't eat for the 30 minutes I have them on.

Julie said...

I want to try this out now. I drink coffee every morning and every afternoon. So clearly a little whitening would be good.

Gigs said...

I just bought the toothpaste versions of this last weekend: 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste. Longest name ever, and I don't know what the 3D is all about either!

Mrs Furious said...

2x a day coffee... yes... that is what I'm talking about.

I'll be interested to know if the toothpaste works.

Deb said...

Okay, then I'll let you in on this little secret: The 3D toothpaste? Works just as well, is cheaper, AND you just have to brush your teeth. I'm telling everyone I know. Sorry I got to you late.

If your teeth get a little sensitive using it (mine do with all bleaching products), they make a 3D whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth, too. It doesn't work as well for whitening, but it does end the sensitivity.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin