Friday, August 3, 2007

51!

As of today I have lost 51 lbs! I am only 1 pound over my pre-pregnancy weight. Sure the 1st 20 came off on their own but I have worked hard for the remaining 31. I am totally proud of myself and completely motivated to keep this going until I reach my ideal weight and body fat %.
And I did order that crazy scale ... that thing can even track your bone density! It'll be like Christmas morning every morning! "What gift do you have for me today Mr. Scale.... more bone? less fat? more water?"

6 comments:

Mr Furious said...

"...more bone?"

How is that going to happen?

By the way, I'm very proud of you.

Mrs Furious said...

you can build more bone... that is the whole reason older people are supposed to weight train.

and thanks

angie said...

you rock. good for you. and i know you can keep it up. i am so excited for you. nicely done!

Mrs Furious said...

some people were posting on the girls' sites today... kinda freaked me out! I had to disable the anonymous post option and am thinking about making them by invite only. It just made me totally uncomfortable.

E. Broderick Photography said...

Amazing. And through hard work and perseverance. You are my hero. I have got to get on board. What is my problem?! I am thinking of getting a new scale myself. Probably not the crazy one you got, but new gadgets have always been oddly motivating to me. Who knows, it might at least kick start me!

Mrs Furious said...

I have been in your shoes a thousand times before... it is so hard to get started!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin