Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sorry Guys!

It has been much harder than I imagined to use my in-laws computer (under the cloak of night no less) as I must do it with great speed so as not to have anyone find me and start reading over my shoulder! ;)

Let me just say I will be astounded if I have been able to maintain my weight while staying here. Number one I have not been able to exercise... I guess technically I have been able to, I just haven't. Like a complete nerd I even packed a jump rope thinking I might go all Rocky style on this place... but alas now it is just one more thing to shove around the bottom of my suitcase as I desperately try to find what remaining clothes I have left that Baby F hasn't peed, pooped or puked on!
Number two it has been eye opening to visit while on my "diet". My in-laws have a very bad diet... I mean literally tons of sugar and fat... very little vegetation (even by my standards) and they eat in a kind of feast or famine style through out the day. In the past I would just guzzle soda to try and ease myself through the famine portion of the day... now I have been really suffering having no quick fix and I feel like crap! If nothing else having to eat badly and irregularly has made me really appreciate how much better I feel when I am eating "my food" at home. I can't wait to get back into my usual routine!

See you all tomorrow with the return of my weekly menus and most likely some very interesting if not humorous weekend reviews!

8 comments:

robsgirl26 said...

Just found your blog and LMAO! You rock...just what I need as I find my way back to my inner skinny bitch. Thanks!

Mrs Furious said...

Hey thanks... and good luck with the weight loss!

michelline said...

I'm looking forward to your stories.

I know how you feel about working out. I just started back after a 2-week hiatus due to locker room renovations and a week-long training class. I could tell the difference. It was harder to finish yesterday, but it got a little easier today.

It's really too bad that you and your in-laws can't have a better relationship, but at least you and Mr F don't fight about it.

Heather said...

Guess I shouldn't tell you about the 3 peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I ate for breakfast hunh? Not that I needed to tell you though - you will be able to see them on my rear end - bad, bad, bad.

Loving the in-law stories.
Heather

angie said...

We miss you! Glad you are coming back.

katieo said...

Oh I can so relate. I never realize how much I depend on my staples (and skills for that matter) until I stay with someone else! (especially a not-so-healthy someone else) Glad you're back!

Mrs Furious said...

It's really too bad that you and your in-laws can't have a better relationship, but at least you and Mr F don't fight about it.

Thank god!! If anything it actually brings us together... we're fighting a common enemy... in our minds anyway!

Mrs Furious said...

Heather,
pb choc chip... hmmm... I think it is time for me to change it up a bit!
lol..the first thing I did when I walked in was go get a cookie dough ball out of the freezer!


Angie & Katieo
Thanks for the welcome back... it is soooo good to be home! Now what am I gonna make for dinner?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin