Our house just sold. Of course we still have our contractor's inspection on Tuesday... but all that will mean is at most some money coming off the sale.
Now for the juicy part...
Mr F and I just had a major blow out about going down to Asheville this weekend. He thinks we should wait a week so that we have an extra day on the trip. I think what the hell difference is one day going to make? I know this for sure... if we don't get a house now we'll never get one that can turn around as fast as we need. What if my dream Victorian is gone next week?
While I don't want to jump into a house sale... there isn't really much choice. No matter what we're moving to a new city from out of state essentially sight unseen. Even if I don't find a house I feel sure about I NEED to go down there ASAP in order to start this process. In less than 4 weeks we're out of here and I need a place to go.