Friday, July 25, 2008

Safe (If Not Sane) Travels

Well we arrived safe and sound. Sorry for the delay but finding WiFi in Northern Michigan has not been as easy as I had envisioned. Nothing like 2 flights, 2 kids, and only 2 seats for a little flying fun. Oh did I mention that both flights were those small regional jets that require you to go out and walk up the stairs? While carrying Baby... and 2 carry ons... and spotting Kid on the impossibly steep scary steps... and carrying a hot cup of coffee?!?!? Oh and after getting "situated" that the stewardess informed us we were on the wrong side of the plane and that babies must sit on the right side and we had to pack everything up and switch with the kind folks to our right?! Good times.

3 comments:

Mr Furious said...

I remember the very first time we went Up North...we flew from NYC and your grandmother picked us up.

I distinctly recall the scary "backseat of the Cadillac hurtling over country roads" ride. If I had kids with me I might have had a stroke.

Laura said...

Welcome back to the blogworld! Glad to hear you made it safe and sound :)

Kiki said...

So glad you posted....and despite the scary ride, that you made it safe and sound!!!

Can't wait to hear more...hope you're having fun!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin