Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Sorry Folks

but I am reading a book I cannot break myself away from.



"If we lived in the Arizona Territories in the late 1800s do you think I'd be a sharp shooter?" I asked Mr F this morning.

"Yep." He replied confidently.

"Yes but do you think I'd be able to kill people if I needed to protect my family?"

"Yep."

Good. That's what I thought.





People it's good. It's really, really, good.

And gentlemen... you might want to go ahead and get this for your lady friends. You can thank me later.

7 comments:

inkelywinkely said...

what book is it?

Mrs Furious said...

These Is My Words. It's written as a diary of a young woman living in the Arizona Territories in 1880-1890. It's totally engrossing.

Michelle said...

Eh, I don't read romance/mushy stuff!!!!

I like to laugh!! HA HA!!!

Preferably NOT while I am in bed!!! HA HA!!

I am working on this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Me-Talk-Pretty-One-Day/dp/0316776963

Mrs Furious said...

Yes that's a good one! We both read that when we were still in NY. We saw him live in AA. He's hilarious.

Lori said...

I have read her whole series. Loved them!
She totally takes you back....
I couldn't stop reading them either.
Enjoy!!!

Mrs Furious said...

Lori,
I just finished. i don't know if I can go on with life.

I've got the rest in the series being held at the library... but I'm so devastated right now!

Lori said...

You must....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin