Monday, December 20, 2010

Update

Because I don't want you to lose sleep over it ;)

although I probably will....


Dad: DONE
Dad's wife: DONE
Littlest Sister: DONE
Little Brother: DONE
MOM: 1/3 done
StepDad: DONE
Tiger: DONE (this was a priority for the girls)
Older Brother & Girlfriend: DONE (ish)
Nieces: I know what I'm getting just need to get it.
Little Sister: ditto
Mr F: 2 major gifts down... need other stuff. Santa likes to give Mr F hand lotion, FYI. And gum. Deal with it.
Kids: I've ordered the main Santa stuff, but I need to get to Target for little things (Baby is getting make-up... I already regret that idea).

I also got out my first batch of xmas cards.

Oh and shoveled our front walk (after Fed Ex lady reprimanded me... thanks for that, Mr F).

And I got groceries.

Long story short, I've kicked major ass today.

Thank you, Meijer (If you didn't have the worst check-out scenario in the world I'd actually recommend you).

4 comments:

Julie said...

Total kick ass.

Can't wait to see the photos of Baby and the makeup...because you that should be a fiasco.

Alexandra said...

Wow.

Missives From Suburbia said...

Should I post a picture of the time my boy got hold of my mascara to frighten you away from the make-up idea?

Brenda said...

Of course we all know you are best under pressure. Awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin