Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Love Of My Life...

People, real quick, because it's almost time for me to go to bed... which reminded me of how much I wanted to share with you my insane love for the "Cat Purr" sound on my Relax Melodies app.

It's free and it has changed my life.

Or my sleep.  Which is just as important.

Facebook friends will recall that on New Years I was driving the kids through a blizzard on my way home from Pennsylvania.

And we had to make an emergency stop at a really bad motel.

I mean there was unidentified crust on the remote.  It was just gross.  Let's not talk about it.

But I digress...

I have had the Relax Melodies app on my phone for just such nights out when I need to block out sound and I don't have the high powered fan I use at home for that purpose.

(I think I've mentioned that I have troubling sleeping, yes?)

Well, on this particular night I scrolled past my usual "Oscillating Fan" and discovered "Cat Purr" and for a joke I turned it on.

And then I was out like a light.

God, I love it.  As soon as I turn it on, it is like I've been hit by a tranquilizer dart.

Seriously.  I think it hypnotizes me.  I fall right to sleep and sleep sounder than ever before.

Good night.






1 comment:

BeepBeep said...

That's hilarious. I use this meditation app (not at all annoying or new-agey) and it has a similar effect http://www.getsomeheadspace.com/shop/headspace-meditation-app.aspx

It's so brilliant i subscribed and i don't regret it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin