Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Musings

Kid's basketball team was ANNIHILATED tonight.

Whoa.  It was a blood bath.

Other than that, I got an 80 min workout in today,

 which always makes me feel accomplished.

I owe it all to Biggest Loser Season 10 episodes.

That was a great season!  I cry during EVERY episode.

Also, on a related/unrelated note,

I got Mr F sucked into the last few episodes of The Bachelor

(Downton Abbey ended, and beggars can't be choosers)

We stayed up until almost 3 AM

waiting to find out

what "dramatic" thing went down in the Fantasy Suites.

Spoiler Alert:  Nothing.

Gah!

We really regretted that the next morning, let me tell you.

We might as well have been drunk and actually had fun.

That's it folks.

P.S. tomorrow is PACZKI day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin