Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shattered Dreams


My slightly too small dream house has already sold!

Damn it!

I knew it was a good deal.  

Now I'm forcing myself to love my back up... 

Which I'm embarrassed to even show you 

because it is such an aesthetic step down.

But I'll do what I have to do

To keep the dream alive.

Even if it means living in a 70s raised ranch, people.

(It does have a historic barn, granary & 33 acres to soften the blow)
Unfortunately, it is also nearly twice as much money.

And it is literally down the road from Lil' Yellow...

And my red hot hatred 

for its *real* owners 

might rob me 

of any happiness 

I could eek out of 

my original 70s kitchen and bath.

Boo.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The blue skies, full sun, and green lawn are drawing me in...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin