Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's A Munity

"I'm gonna move the line" Kid Furious announced
"No you're not... because that line is there so I don't kill people" Mrs Furious warns

I had clearly underestimated Baby Furious and Kid Furious, as they are small but wily, and I was quickly overtaken...


I have been overthrown in a meticulously planned coup!


I have been warned not to cross this fortified line (now why didn't I think of that?) and yes that is the international "No Mrs Furious" symbol.

5 comments:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Ok. You really do have to write a book. Or pick up the video camera one of these days b/c you just may win on Matt's favorite show--AFHV. Imagine? A $100,000 reward for Ruby's defiance? Worth every penny, I'd say.

michelline said...

Those are great pictures. Kids love to do this stuff, don't they? Tori and Libby were always making forts when they were younger and still liked each other a little bit. I'm sure it's even better if they can aggravate you at the same time.

Mrs Furious said...

I'm sure it's even better if they can aggravate you at the same time.

Yeah that seems to have something to do with it!

But how funny is that "No Mrs Furious" sign?!

michelline said...

But how funny is that "No Mrs Furious" sign?!

Yeah, that is hilarious. You have to make sure you save that.

Mr Furious said...

Me: "Hey, Ruby, I like your drawing."

KF: "Yeah, Dad, it means 'No moms', see, that line means 'No'"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin