Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mrs Furious Lays Down The Line

Mrs Furious has very little personal space... Very. Little. Personal. Space.
I have a desk in a corner of the living room. Kid Furious has her own room, an entire playroom, a doll house in the dining room and another right next to my freakin' desk. Kid Furious is having one of those days where she can't back off! She has pretty much lost her complete bleepin' mind and is driving me nuts. I tried in vain to set an imaginary boundary. Kid saw right through that (Ha!) and so I had to think on my feet. Behold.... The Line!



"I'm serious you may not cross that line... EVER!"

Kid Furious proceeds to lie on the floor and put her feet over the line...

"Anything that is over the line is getting cut off!"

7 comments:

michelline said...

damn breastfeeding... I need booze, looks like someone is heading for an amputation... stat, stand back, stay off my turf

Your labels are hilarious :).

Mrs Furious has very little personal space... Very. Little. Personal. Space.

I hear though, that you and Kid Furious are Tivo hogs.

Heather said...

Many a time I have threatened to RUN DOWN any child who feels the need to zig-zag in front of the moving stroller! I have hit them too because what is a threat without the occasional follow through? Please, however, do not cut off any parts of Kid Furious - she is awfully cute.
Heather

Mrs Furious said...

The other week Ruby was driving me crazy crawling under my legs while I was nursing Charlotte. I had them resting on the coffee table.. but she kept knocking into them. So I said "you better watch out or I'll kick you (and thought ..geez that sounds rough.. so tacked on..) ... accidentally" I then let my legs fall on her "accidentally" and said "I told you that might happen" I got a sick amount of pleasure out of that ;)

and Chris thank you for noticing.. I put everything I have into my labels!

michelline said...

Oh, and I like the wood floor.

Mrs Furious said...

Oh yeah.. we've got an old house (1919) so we've got hardwood throughout. I read your comments over at Toast's regarding his living room. We've got a yellowish wall not quite as yellow as his (seemingly) color was called Brimstone..but damn it I can't find the chip!

Mr Furious said...

The name of the color was definitely brimstone (#2B1-1) probably a Behr (Home Depot) chip from three or four years ago.

Big fan of the Behr paint in general. Liking the latex enamels especially.

--

Looks like John's got a similar vintage home, what's the deal with that?

michelline said...

Looks like John's got a similar vintage home, what's the deal with that?

He just moved in a few weeks ago. Up til then he had a vintage 1990's home. His new place does look nice.

The name of the color was definitely brimstone (#2B1-1) probably a Behr (Home Depot) chip from three or four years ago.

We'll have to look at that one. We bought a quart of the stuff Toast and Tracy used and put some on the wall. I think we're going to go with that one for the kitchen.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin