Monday, September 22, 2008

This Week The Plan

Ohbekaybe, last week was both the best of times and the worst of times. I nearly died of the stomach flu... and finally got down to the bottom of my maintenance range. Unfortunately I was so wiped out that I couldn't workout all week. Then my mom came to town and we went out to eat a LOT. So... I think you know where I'm going with this... in the end I weigh exactly what I weighed at the start of last week. Hmm. New freaking week... same freaking story. The only difference is that now I've had a taste of the glory (aka looking completely badass in my jeans again) and I want it back with a fierceness. Maybe this week I can finally commit to taking this thing 100%.

Onto the plan:

Menu:

Monday - Cornflake Crusted Tilapia w/ Asparagus

Tuesday - Brown Sugar & Ginger Salmon, Veggie Stirfry, Rice

Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin, Green Beans, Smashed Potatoes

Thursday - Saturday in Charleston

Sunday - Tomato & Meatball Soup


Diet & Exercise:
I think you can see that this week I might have some obstacles.... but I really intend to keep it in line this week. This has been my stumbling block this whole past month and a half. So I've got some new rules: #1 NO FREAKING SODA. Okay I guess that is one rule not some rules. I don't have a lot of time to workout this week but I am going to just max it out the best I can... I'll do 60 minutes Monday - Wednesday and again on Sunday night. After watching the Oprah with Gwyneth I've really had to think about how little time I'm exercising and how badly I want to lower my body fat back down. Getting sick was a reminder that 2 or 3 pounds on me is actually a significant difference... nearly an entire dress size... and that I'm much happier and more confident a few pounds lighter. So I need to step it up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wait until you try some Charleston Shrimp and Grits... Factor that into the plan. They are tasty!

We need to chat about motivating me into finally losing this baby weight!

SUNSHINE MOM said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! I didn't even know...I haven't read your blog in days...haven't updated my blog in weeks and am getting very irritated about my computer situation. Glad 2 c u on FB.

Heather said...

Dude you are a badass, no doubt. You can do it!

Mrs Furious said...

cos164,
who are you?
and please I'm all about motivating people to lose their baby weight... it's possibly my favorite topic ;)


Sunshine Mom,
Oy it was terrible... but I'm better.
I feel FB really highlights my lack o' computer skills and general techno phobia ;)


Heather,
I appreciate the props but until I figure out WHY I can't just commit to keeping in my range I'm not sure I'm living up to the "badass" title.

Mary Poppins said...

yeah, it's been the best of times, the worst of times for me too. i've figured out i've got to step it up this week too. it'll be much easier knowing you're doing it too.

Mrs Furious said...

MP,
I did my 60 tonight. I think 4 nights is both doable and a good effort.

Heather said...

Maybe it's:

basic homesickness?
too much adjustment to newness with move, etc.
missing kid at school?
missing interacting with Mr. F?(assuming this hasn't changed)
just basically feeling like a fish out of water?

That's all assuming it's an emotional thing...

Mrs Furious said...

Heather,
it's more lack of motivation than emotional... like it's not a big enough loss to try for completely

Heather said...

Ah. Yeah, I can see that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin