Thursday, August 5, 2010

Progression Shots?

Maybe I'll start documenting my packing progress.

Seeing as I clearly need some kind of motivation.

boxes packed: 0
storytimes attended: 1
trips to library for internet: 2
errands: 3
playdates planned: 2

(we've only been home for 20 hours, 10 of which were spent sleeping... can we say procrastinate)

I'm off to the moving company to pick up more boxes and tape.

My goal for the day is to pack my linen closet and craft closet.

Progress pics tomorrow.

I know you can't wait.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love this post, doing everything but the one thing you went there to do. Don't you feel like you've just run a marathon for the last 4+ months and now you're too pooped to cross the finish line? I would...good luck, you're almost there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin