Saturday, April 5, 2014

It's That Time Again

Welp, this is my 5th year using TaxAct, and once again... I TOTALLY recommend it.  Which is saying something, because we are always wrangling with some annoyingly complex tax return issue, like multiple State returns, freelance income for both of us, investment loss/gains, amendments because Mr F forgot about some of his 1099s, etc.

So far so good, anyway.  Plus, you really can't beat the $17.95 price tag.

Just to be clear, I am just this much of a nerd.  No one is paying me to endorse TaxAct.  
But, I wish they would...

2 comments:

Chris Howard said...

Yep. We've been using it for years.

Mrs Furious said...

It's the best thing that ever happened to our taxes. I keep trying to convince friends to try it... but so far, no takers. Each year actually just gets easier. I did our taxes in about 2-3 hours (and that counts collecting and organizing the paperwork and double checking account details online).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin