Tuesday, October 2, 2007

For Your Viewing Pleasure



Here is a hoodie the girls wanted me to get. I know you might be thinking... what's the big deal with that? ... Oh nothing... unless you count the fact that it is an extra small! I didn't even realize that until I got home. It is kind of hard to tell what this looks like in the photos.. but I assure you it is kind of modern-y cute in a Target sort of way. The earrings I was a bit skeptical of... they seemed a little jewel-y gold-y for my taste but what the hell do I know... after wearing them all day I've decided I like them... so good job girls! The other things I got I think I'm going to return. Either Mr F thinks they look weird or as he so eloquently said "like a bathrobe" or I'm not sure they are completely flattering. I mean Target isn't exactly known for their well fitting clothes! I know, I know... maybe I should try shopping someplace that doesn't also sell toilet paper!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I give it a "yes" because I just bought one that looks exactly like it from J Crew last week. Call me before you wear it - n'kay. I don't think Tim Gunn would approve of twinsies.
Heather

Anonymous said...

I like both the hoodie and the earrings.

michelline said...

Sure you can get your clothes from those high-falutin places like JC Penney or Old Navy, but I don't want to pay those prices. Why pay $30 for a pair of jeans when I can get a perfectly good paid for $12? :)

Mrs Furious said...

Well thank god you all like it since I cut the tags off! I was a little worried about that... but hey... xs... how could I not keep it? (and I'm not sure why as it fits the same as the medium shirt I have on underneath)

Mrs Furious said...

Sure you can get your clothes from those high-falutin places

you know this is hard for me too... and sure enough when I read that Heather (Splaneyo) got a similar hoodie at J Crew I could feel Target pulling me back in! But I am going to resist the pull.. I will try and shop at a real clothing store the kind that actually sells only clothes!


as for $12 I have a funny story about that.. but I'll save it for a post since it is pretty good material :)

Mrs Furious said...

Oh and by the way Chris...
Mr F just alerted me to your "water their tie" typo and you officially have me out done... for this week anyway! ;)

katieo said...

extra small?
awesome.
(and It's cute!)

Mrs Furious said...

Katieo,
yes... but in full disclosure it is from the Merona line. Anyone who frequents my beloved Target will know that although Merona is not as generous as say Cherokee it is a hell of a lot bigger than Xhilaration!
god... I am such a Target dork :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin