Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well today being Thanksgiving and all I thought I'd share a few things that I'm thankful for this year.

I'm thankful for this crazy crew...
Here they are in all their breakfast eating glory.. yes Canine Furious likes to pull up a chair his own self... he's part Bichon part Badass so what do you expect?!

I'm also thankful that I married a man who appreciates a nice table top..
and we were both pleased with this place setting... and ...NO... he says he isn't a closeted gay man just a designer...but thanks for asking!

In all seriousness (not that I'm not serious about Mr F loving the tablescape... I AM!) I am of course very thankful that both my girls are healthy, that Kid is seizure free, and that she takes her medicine like a champ (no more marshmallow rewards needed).

I am also so very thankful to all my readers. This blogging thing has been the most incredible experience. I feel so validated and supported and just plain liked (by adults even!) that I cannot even begin to express my gratitude. I appreciate all of you and have so loved getting to know you and having you in my life. I really do feel that I have made "real" friendships. Thank you!

17 comments:

Sarah said...

You have a beautiful family Mrs F!!

And I love those wine goblets! Once upon a time we also had beautiful wine glasses, but we are too clumsy and now own a stainless steel set...

Shirls said...

ok I'm going to finally stop lurking and say I'm thankful for you too, you bring a touch of humour and reality into my daily reading that I truly enjoy, so thanks!

Mrs Furious said...

Thanks Sarah!

We've actually had those goblets since we were married and were always to lazy to unwrap them... 7 years later we finally opened them up!

Mrs Furious said...

Hello Shirls!

Thanks so much for your comment... and your compliment :)

eurydice said...

happy american thanksgiving mrs. f.

i enjoy reading your blog every day and hope that one day i will have a family as beautiful as yours. :)

soapbox girl said...

Awww. What a sweet looking family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Yay Mrs. F! I'm thankful for your blogging shenanigans too!

Mrs Furious said...

eurydice,

I'm sure someday you will! and Thanks!


Soap Box Girl,

Thanks! :)


Heather,

You know the feelings are mutual ;)

Julie said...

Mrs. F., I am so thankful that I came upon your blog! I just wish I was as lucky as Angie and lived down the street! You're the best!

Mrs Furious said...

Awww Thanks Julie! :)



Gosh I love you guys!

angie said...

Julie--

You are right...you do wish you lived near me.

Mrs. F, I am thankful for your friendship.

Sorry I can't solve your canine issue. We go to Philly Friday. And Nate is still freaking out about dogs. We are at my sister's--she has 2 labs--1 puppy. Poor Nater.

angie said...

Julie/Mrs. F--

I mean live near mrs. f. oops

Mrs Furious said...

Good save Ang! ;)

Deb said...

Can we see a solo photo of Canine Furious? I can't tell if he's enormous, which is what that photo suggests, or if like other Bichons, he's tiny and it's a trick of perspective.

Mrs Furious said...

Deb..

hmm... he is kind of big. Absolutely big compared to a normal bichon. We think he is a Wheaton/Bichon mix. He is really thin (fur hides that) but has the stature of a Minature Poodle or Cocker Spaniel. I'll have to see if I have any pics that would offer better perspective.

katieo said...

Sorry I've been MIA Mrs. F.
"I feel so validated and supported and just plain liked (by adults even!)" AMEN!

You are very much a real friend to me! I hope I get to meet you someday...if we could ever get our act together and make it out there... (ALthough I'm having issues with picturing you as 5'2." My neighbor, the one who ran the race with me is 5'2" and I feel like the big friendly giant next to her...)

Mrs Furious said...

Thanks Katieo!

Oh I really am short... but don't worry I have a very BIG presence ;)

and of course I think of you as a real friend too :)

definitely let me know if you do come to town!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin