Saturday, September 20, 2008

Asheville Adventures

Today we hit the Western North Carolina Farmer's Market...



And their bakery (of course):


Here's my mom (please note purple hair):


Then after a crazy "country style" lunch at the cafe we headed for a short jaunt on the Blue Ridge Parkway:


Which wouldn't have been complete without taking pictures of ourselves...
I'm obviously too freaking cool for school:


This is the picture I took of my mom right after I told she was about to step backwards off the cliff:
It was funny... but I fear you "had to be there".

This is what Baby did while we amused ourselves at mountain top:

Good Times.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Rockin hair Mrs F's mom! I expect nothing less from her. How was the selection at the Farmer's Market? Did they have a lot of organic stuff? It looks like a fun (and pretty) day.

My highlight of the day: I spilled guacamole between my boobs at dinner.

Mrs Furious said...

It didn't seem to be big on the organics... I think that's what the "tailgate" markets are all about.

Guac between the boobs... get used to it ;)

Julie said...

First, Mrs F, you look so damn good. I want to look like you do in jeans. I better get busy.

Second, the Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful...and you know how much I am in love with Vermont so I don't take this kind of thing lightly.

Third, holy cow, your mom cracks me up with the purple hair!

And last, Baby is just such an adorable little girl. She looks so much like you:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had fun! Your baby is such a sweetie! I love her smile!

P.O.M. said...

If my mom saw that your mom could have purple hair, she would probably die hers too. Luckily she just hasn't thought of that yet. She does have a new boyfriend she met ONLINE though.

Mrs Furious said...

P.O.M.,
My mom met her husband through Match.com ... so watch out the purple hair is coming ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin