Monday, November 17, 2008

Checking In

I don't know what to tell you... I'm tired and just all in all uninteresting today.



Things I did today:

  1. Spent an hour searching for a check to deposit only to find out that Mr F had taken off my desk this morning. Thanks for that Mr F... and when I say "thanks" I'm being facetious... because the 5 minutes you saved me at the bank was not worth the hour I spent at my desk.

  2. Took the kids to Fun Depot. They had fun. I ordered pizza... it's the greasy crust kind... I had 2 pieces and then had all of their crusts (oops).

  3. Made a Christmas tree pillow pattern and then (patiently) helped the inpatient one *sew* it on the machine. She lost interest in the project pretty much as soon as I had finally gotten everything ready. I forced her to finish it anyway. Baby thought the pins were miniature lollipops (ruhroh).

6 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

that's a lot. i'm not ambitious enough to attempt a major project and an outing in one day. good for you.

Julie said...

Mrs F, you are never uninteresting!

Love your scooby doo "ruhroh":)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Julie -- there is never an uninteresting day on your awesome blog! :)

Kiki said...

Nothing uninteresting about you...I am compelled to check in and always find myself smiling at something you've written!!!

Mrs Furious said...

MP,
Yes well you leave the house every day... and that is more than I can say for myself ;)


Julie,
Thankfully I got it out before she tried to swallow it!
Mr F is kind of pissed about this development... like I left pins lying around or something ;)


Dana,
thanks... you are too kind :)

Kiki,
Thank you Kiki :)

HC said...

Hmmm... I wonder if I can swing some sort of grant money to come down there and have you teach me to sew -- I'm so in awe of your projects!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin