Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally


Sure I'm getting ready to leave this house. But I finally figured out a good window treatment for those side windows that overlook our screened in porch. They've been the bane of my decorating existence because I needed something that didn't clash with the velvet drapes I already had... and I didn't want to spend more than a couple of bucks... and I needed something that could completely block out the sun as these are East facing windows. The velvet drapes are actually a deep dusty grape color the new roman style shades are brown sail cloth. Whatever. Close enough. I've spent close to 2 years trying to find curtains that were a closer match and I'm over it. All of our doors are a very dark brown stain and they match that. I got the new rod and shades for about $30. I feel pretty good about it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Leaving this house?

Did I miss something?

Mrs Furious said...

You didn't miss anything yet. We just have decided we have to get out of this house before we go under.

Missives From Suburbia said...

Gorgeous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin