Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Or as we like to call it around here...

Smothers Day!

The girls and Mr F served me breakfast in bed. Then the girls stood about 5 inches from my face watching me eat.

"Can I just have one bite of your waffle?" Kid asks.

"Dad is making you your own." I reply.

"I know, but I'm not sure if I'm going to like it... can I just try yours first?" Kid explains.

Ah, yes, of course.

Please feel free to waste a bite of the waffle I'm enjoying before you risk wasting any of your own.

Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Kiki said...

This picture is AWESOME!!!! So glad you are enjoying your day-well deserved, I'd say!!!

Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mrs F.

I hope you got to sleep in this weekend!!

sara said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Furious!!

-SawSaw (A Huge Appreciator of Mothers)

wootini said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. F! Hope you got to eat at least some of your own waffle. :)

Texas Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin