Saturday, May 15, 2010

T Minus 30

30 minutes before our showing this morning, I went to pull the cord for our ceiling fan.

And then this happened:


Don't worry about the light shade.

It broke it's fall by colliding with my face first.

8 comments:

Kiki said...

YIKES!!! Are you ok? Did it break on your face??? I've had two lightbulbs shatter in my hands, one even shot off sparks so I have a strict...."I don't change lightbulbs" policy. Ken tolerates that thankfully!!

Me, Only Better said...

Ouch! I hope your beautiful face is ok!

Mrs Furious said...

Thankfully it hit my chin. It hurt like hell but surprisingly I don't have a mark!
I'm just really glad it didn't happen to a prospective buyer. Can you imagine?!

Andrea said...

ouch glad your ok, and yes probably best ti didnt fall on prospective buyer.

Torey said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Glad you're ok.
Bummer about the light fixture. I think you need a handyman!

SK said...

Ouch! Glad you're okay!!

Lindsay said...

OOPS!!! That is scary! Glad you're okay.

Deb said...

Oh, NO!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin