Thursday, January 8, 2009

VOTE FOR MRS F.... The Only Blogger Who Busts Her Butt For Her Audience

The 2008 Weblog Awards
I'll concede that there is no chance in hell I'll take home 1st place... or 2nd... or 3rd. But it is a close race in the middle... really, really, close. If we all work together I could easily take 4th. I might not be able to walk away as The Best Diarist of 2008 but I can certainly walk away as the best of the mediocre diarists! Let's do it!!

**************************
UPDATE:

I just took 4th!!! Awesome!!! I really needed that!

8 comments:

Nann said...

go Mrs. F go! I am voting daily from both my work and home computer!

Anonymous said...

I'm here for you! I've voted every day--once from the laptop, once from the computer!

The Other Susan said...

I am voting at least 3 times every day--all from work (I am hitting every computer in the store....)

That Raymi is nuts. Seriously. I don't care if thinking that way makes me old.

Excellent blog title, btw! I hope your butt is mending and that you are getting some sleep.

Elizabeth said...

So I read this bloger cleolinda. It's pretty hilarious, mostly about movies and stuff (and Twighlight, oh don't get me started).

But today they're talking about blogging and TMI in general. And they mentioned Dooce.

So sychronicity if you're interested: http://cleolinda.livejournal.com/708736.html

Renee said...

If it is any consolation..probably not...but, you're #1 in my eyes no matter what the blog awards say!

Renee said...

And I just checked out the cleolinda website that Elizabeth commented on...very funny and very true...I think that is why I love your blog Mrs. F-you have a way of including just the appropriate amount of information so that it is helpful and useful and not TMI...

Mrs Furious said...

All you multiple computer voters will get multiple entries in the drawing! Thanks!!!


The Other Susan,
I owe that title to my uncle!


Renee,
"you have a way of including just the appropriate amount of information so that it is helpful and useful and not TMI..."
Oh good... sometimes it's a fine line!


Elizabeth,
That is funny.

Christy said...

I have voted many times!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin